The Sensitive Kitchen

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Baking

This year I made the following:

Chai-Spiced Snowballs
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Black-and-White Shortbread Spirals
Molasses Spice Crinkles
Pistachio-Lime Thins

Our family also enjoyed pecan crescents, oatmeal peanut butter chocolate fudge, frosted gingerbread drops, pecan tassies, and biscochuelos (a Mexican cornmeal shortbread twist rolled in powdered sugar) from a cookie swap comprised of other parents at my daughters' school.

Alas, no chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, rolled sugar cookies or gingerbread people. Those will have to wait for another year when I have more time and energy. I never got round to making biscotti either. But we had lots of cookies to enjoy, and more to give away to friends. I'm so glad I'm getting my baking wherewithal back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home