The Sensitive Kitchen

Monday, November 07, 2011

Florentine Rolls

I love the garlic-herb pizza dough from Trader Joe's, and had long been thinking it would make a tasty roll. Tonight I proved myself correct. Next time I think I'll lay pesto down under the spinach, just to gild the lily. Hey, perhaps they'll even make an appearance on this year's Thanksgiving table.

1 1-lb package Trader Joe's garlic-herb pizza dough
6 ozs frozen spinach
1/2 c crumbled feta (get the good stuff)
2 Tbsp grated Romano
cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400. On a Silpat or sheet of parchment paper, pat pizza dough into a 10"x12" square. Cover dough with spinach, feta and Romano, leaving a 2" border along one short end. Roll dough toward you as with cinnamon rolls; slice in 12 pieces. Place each piece in the depression of a muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home